31 October 2008

Saturday Afternoon / Sunday

After morning tea in the quiet country, D had her first appointment.

Flowers. Natalie works from home. She met us in ugg boots, a little disconcerting at first, but she new exactly what she was talking about. Some of her pieces were breath taking. Black lilies? Yep. She made them look so perfect. If I get married down south, I'll definitely get her to do my flowers. No pictures I'm afraid. All hush-hush like.



I know, I know, outfit overload. I just really wanted you to see all the details. The purple top/dress is actually sleeveless. I got it on sale (*woo*) and I just love it!

Plus, as I mentioned before I left, I got my GoJane shoes back! *WOO* The red lace up wedges, are COMFY like grandmas slippers!

Unfortunately, going up HALF a size in the cream killer heels means they are now far to big for me :(. The red T-Bar shoes are stunning, but just need to stretched a little as I have 'wide feet' (makes me sound like a damn duck!) If you've got any tips for stretching shoes, please let me know.

ANYWAY.

We were walking back to the car from one of the three watering holes in Dunsborough (watering hole = pub) and were remembering when a guy tried to pick up K. She wasn't interested, she was harsh, he didn't get it. Hilarity ensued.


D bought me a lollipop and I stole K's fedora. I just felt like playing. Gave the girls some entertainment, so it wasn't a futile effort.

Sunday we got D's hair trial done. She looked stunning! On the way home we stopped to get petrol, it was an all in one petrol station/grocery store. Guess what they had? Actually, I won't make you guess, because you never will.
OSTRICH EGGS!!!

Look at the size of these things!

One ostrich egg = 12 chicken eggs
Breakfast anyone?


Krazy K got the back seat on the way home

My hair got a little wild with the head rest.I never saw the reflection until I went to upload it. I really like this picture!

Girl on Tour - this one is for you!

And so we made our way back into society, into the big smoke, into responsibility, into normal life.

What have you got planned for this weekend?


9 comments:

Stompface said...

I love the fedora lollypop pic.d

Your from Dunsborough way?
that's cool as. Love it there.

Anna Pope said...

I love the shoes in the first photo, so cool!

paper-doll said...

i LOVE the red shoes. <3 that is really random that you found ostrich eggs for sale! haha but i guess you'll get your money's worth...

mermaid

Trendy Gourmandise said...

like the cardigan

Maxie said...

LOVE the purple top.

Lavender said...

great red shoes

GirlonTour said...

Yay! Road trip! Thanks!

:)))

amanda said...

wow those shoes look about 5000000x better than i imagined they would, & wayy better than on karla! also, you look gorgeous & i LOVE your hair!

...love Maegan said...

awe, how cute are you girls?!?!?!? adorable! so much fun