14 October 2008

Op Shop Goodness

Last Tuesday, we had a function at our offices, it meant all the big-wigs were at our offices. As such, I thought I would debut my new red skirt I found at the Salvos. For a whole $6.75 I had myself a very cool new skirt for work. Although, if I had have known I was going to be up and down the stairs I probably shouldn't have worn it, as it tends to ride up. Hell, a bit of leg never killed anyone ;)

Now unfortunately I was house sitting so I had to take my own photos. As such it is going to be an "artistic mess" of shots of the outfit. When I wear it again, I'll make sure to get a full shot of it.




:Top: Crossroads
:Cardi: Temt/Valleygirl
:Skirt: The Salvation Army
:Shoes: Wittner.

Enter "Tina the Dog", she came with the house I was sitting :) She is just gorgeous isn't she? I didn't wear the stud belt to work, but if I ever wear this skirt outside of work, I'll make sure to.

I've been wearing my Wittners to death. I can walk, all day, in these shoes, and not get sore feet. Walking in them for 3 days straight... well, that's when I pull a muscle! ;)

2 comments:

Writing Backwards said...

God I love those shoes.

And I wish I could say "Sorry - I had to take my own photos" on occasion. I have to take my own photos every single time. I tried getting my six year old to do it once, but he tends to cut my head off and make me blurry.

Make friends with the timer function on your camera :)

Krystal said...

I love your self shot pictures. It is quite the task.

xx
K