02 October 2008

Outfit/s

So now that I have my partner in crime back...I can post pictures of my outfits that I've worn in recent weeks.

Throwing on the warmest clothes I can find, listening to the purse that contains my iPod, and sitting silently in the back seat for the long drive to PHS. It was worth it. My brother's team won their grand final. That's always a good thing.

Is this a good picture of my hair colour? I still think it looks a little brown. At my next appointment I'll get a orange/red toner over the lot of it.

I think.

Work.

I have recently found myself just throwing things on. Feeling like I really couldn't care less what I wore. Don't worry, I never end up walking out of the house in it. I see myself in the mirror and think "What on earth are you wearing!? You look ridiculously boring."

This outfit wasn't on one of those days. It was the first office day with my new hair colour (so yeah, it's a little dated). I was nervous due to the rumours that there are certain colours you can't wear with red/orange hair. I've always had brown tones, and they going with everything.



I was stuck without pants because the washing fairies had missed my clothes over that weekend. the next most comfortable, easy to wear item. My VeryVery dress from about two years ago. Put it with any top you like, and voila, you look ever-so professional. Another old top from Miss Shop...creamy coloured, wasn't sure if it would look ok...but it did.



I found myself looking rather Super Kawaii Mama-esque. And that is always a good thing. My fringe tends to make it's own barrel, and the shoes, are the same Wittners as hers. They are a very comfortable pair of heels.



This is what I wore yesterday. It is a bit of a strange combination, but that's what I was going for. Unfortunately, it looked more strange in the photos. So I'll leave you with these two.
Top, tucked into a 3/4 A-Line skirt, with a stud belt over the top. Add a cardi and a scarf to keep warm, and voila`.


13 comments:

Writing Backwards said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I wish I could have a fringe like that. I have too many cowlicks and a widows peak, so unless Im willing to spend about 3 hours with a hairdryer, hairspray and rollers I can't do fringes.

I love the last top it's so sweet.

Anna Pope said...

I love how wavy your hair is and the color is very very nice!

That dress looks amazing on you!

elisabeth said...

you have the nicest hair ever!!and so shiny too, so jealous ^_^

Gem said...

You have the nicest hair!! I've always loved curls, I guess because I don't have them. So pretty and feminine.

And your work outfit is gorgeous!

Kez said...

I'm loving your hair - keep it like that!
I liked the first pic of your work outfit. Very professional!

Daniel said...

Do you run a publishing house that would not discriminate against camels? If so, you are very welcome to take on his manuscript. Nice hair, too.

Betsey said...

ahh i LOVE your hair color! SO CUTE! and your lucky your bangs curl like that- i cannot get mine to do that for the life of me. and your work outfit is just adorable.

Te said...

Your hair looks great, do you curl it or is it natural? ..also, your skin is gorgeous, and the shoes are great. You're making me feel very unglam with my PJ pants and frizzy bun.

Veronica said...

Our hair is very similar in color.
You're adorable.

Lavender said...

every girl needs a little black dress like that in her closet. very cute.

GirlonTour said...

Oooh nice blog! Mind if I take a peep around?

elleabelle said...

You look like a beautiful pin-up!

Krystal said...

This is gorgeous, I love the hair, and I love the outfit.

xx
K