19 November 2008

And Five More

Oh. My. God.

Today has been THE most memorable day EVER!...well at least in the last few months.

First of all, the previous post was my morning, that in itself was all over the shop. I loved it.

This afternoon.

1. At lunch, I got stares from a guy leaving the Nando's we'd decided to go to for lunch. He wasn't subtle at all. Quite strange.

2. Then two gentlemen sat at a table near ours, and they too stared for a short while. I didn't wear anything out of the ordinary. They weren't that subtle either.

*laughs*

It's a little strange, but a nice compliment.

Maybe it's because I was with two guys. But it was quite obvious (I think) that we were colleagues. Anywho, I'm not complaining.

3. THEN, on the way home, some guy in a car starts straining to get a look. I just go along with it. It's entertaining. We're travelling in the same direction for a little while, and being silly. He turns earlier than I do and I wave good bye.

*GRIN*

4. And no, it doesn't end there... ANOTHER guy, younger, hotter, NICE car, drives past, his passenger window is down (as is mine) and he yells "Bambola". I laugh. Not many people understand what it means, and those who do, are generally older, and don't do anything quite so out of the ordinary.

He lives on the next road we turn down and we wave as I drive past.

*GRIN*

5. After arriving home, I see Amanda has sent me a comment. She has a gift for me. ^_^ I swear today has gone delightfully well.

6. Oh, and I got my orthotics today. This means I can start my walking/jogging/running again. AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX

*please note: I'm not being obnoxious. It's nice to know I can still turn heads. Us girls need a reminder sometimes :end note*

ALL my love to you all. Thanks for just being there and reading my strange rants and having the awesome ability to make my day.

3 comments:

Gem said...

It's so nice to have an ego-boosting day like that sometimes :)

Sarah Von said...

That's fantastic! Now I'm trolling through your blog so I can see what a cutie you are!

vinny said...

Wow. You need to post up a picture of yourself with the outfit from that day!