17 November 2008

Let's Get Artsy




Currently craving black lace, in any way, shape or form. It creates a gorgeous look. Elegance, vintage, and a not very subtle hint of gothic. Op Shops : Look out!!

P.S. A parasol like this would be perfect for a hot summer's tour of Europe!
Or this...
I'm really not fussy

Aren't they just divine?

The most stylish way to keep the harsh sun off my sensitive skin.

20 comments:

Maki said...

Oh my goodness, those sun umbrellas are sooo pretty! I love the black and brown (or is that beige?)!!!

paper-doll said...

so girly and classic looking! not optimal for a rainy day, but who says you need rain to carry a beauty like that? :D i totally want one!! I like the black the best.

Miss Karen said...

Wow these are awesome! I'd love a cream lace one with some matching gloves :D

Songy said...

they are indeed. not much protection from the sun but pretty!

are you in Perth? for real?
Super.. I get excited whenever I find perth bloggers.

Tulle is great. I'm thinking of making something myself as a night out dress!

Te said...

oh I love these so much, I really like the whole 'gothic lace' thing that's coming in. The umbrellas are stunning but after five minutes of carrying one I would be totally over it.

sparkleandglitter said...

They're beautiful, I've been meaning to buy a parasol for years!

Em said...

SO, SO gorgeous!

GirlonTour said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Wherever did you find them???

Writing Backwards said...

the black one. without question the black one.


PS: Perth bloggazz rulz ok? hehehe

Tjejsajten said...

Those are beautiful!
x

Alice said...

wow these are GORGEOUS!
where are they from?

issa said...

those ARE quite divine!

Margeaux said...

Those parasols are gorgeous! BTW, love your blog design; it looks really cool.

...love Maegan said...

these are so beautiful. i love them!

hrose said...

mmmmmmmm gorgeous gorgeous gorgoues!
wish i could have that pale pink one.
it is just lovely! and so stylish.
XXX

Mavis said...

hah. utterly useless but chic!

Andy said...

haha useless that's right but really cool !
new post on my blog check it out
xxx

kimmybeans said...

oh my god they're beautiful!!

Anna Pope said...

Oh my, so cute!!

Ashley Goes Vintage said...

wow lovely!! whats the price?