"Stop crying you snivelling ass!"
Daniel Plainview
This is a very funny line, in a not very funny film. Unfortunately, the ensuing scene is not funny at all. Not in the slightest.
The film is not yet finished and I do not know what to make of it.
If you've seen it, please let me know what you thought. I will update this when it's over and I can come to some kind of comprehension as to it's meaning.
Bambola x
Daniel Plainview
This is a very funny line, in a not very funny film. Unfortunately, the ensuing scene is not funny at all. Not in the slightest.
The film is not yet finished and I do not know what to make of it.
If you've seen it, please let me know what you thought. I will update this when it's over and I can come to some kind of comprehension as to it's meaning.
Bambola x
5 comments:
never heard of that movie
I didn't see this but I have been meaning to, so I'll be interested in your final thoughts :). Glad that you approve of Frankie :), he is gorgeous but my crappy photo didn't do him any justice.
I loved your post below about change after you finish school.
I can totally relate.
Since finishing school last year I have changed so much (and loved it.) I finally feel that I have the freedom to actually be who I want to be without being judged by everyone else.
I love that.
Its nice to know there ARE normal people in perth :)
Never heard of the movie, but let us know when you are finished, if you liked it over all or not. :)
And thanks for your comment! :)
XOXO,
S-C
Post a Comment