25 November 2008

Unplanned Randomness

That is what best describes my Saturday.

Saturday was spent shopping with Mother Dearest. I'm a little bit broke, so I started sneaking into some of my spendable savings.

I found 2 pairs of sunnies and a fedora (finally) and I also took MD out for lunch.


And yes, I am wearing the same top from Friday, but you know what? It's comfortable and I was being rushed out the house. I can't wait to crank out my hat on sunny days and just look uber cool. In my own lunch box.

We went to Claremont to opshop, only to find the only opshop there had closed half an hour earlier. I did see a dress that I want to buy, it's a maxi dress and would probably cost over $500 but I'll wait until the post Christmas sales and hope to the heavens they still have one in stock.

Actually, we went to Claremont first...and then we went to the store to get the fedora & glasses. The whole day was random. By the end of the day I was driving MD bonkers with my endless random sentences and jumping from one topic to the next.

All in all? A fantastic day!

10 comments:

GirlonTour said...

I have been looking everywhere for a Fedora (I sat on the boy's and he is not happy with the shape). I was in London a few days ago and could only get him a winter cloth one, but I WANT YOURS!

Where did you acquire it?

Writing Backwards said...

I have a grey fedora. I've never worn it, but I like the fact that I own one.

I brought the cutest cap for the baby - one of those little ones with the tiny brim and the big boofy top. It's pink and black plaid. Even though I'm over pink, it's just the cutest thing ever.

Victoria-Olivia said...

I love the fedora!!!! It looks lovely on you. And it's find to wear the same top!

amanda said...

you look so cute in the hat, & i love that top!

Em said...

Loooooove the fedora! Love love love! I have been looking everywhere for the perfect one- all through winter until now, but I seem to have a teeny tiny head as they're all huge on me! I like all the guys ones around but they're even bigger. Bum.

sparkleandglitter said...

That is a fabulous hat!

issa said...

lovely fedora!

Betsey said...

ooh that fedora is just adorable!
and thank you for your comment on my post! i loved reading your opinion on religion. i am sorry about what you are going through with your spirituality- i feel like everyone has those moments. i do hope that things start to come together for you soon- if that is what you want! lots of love dear! xox

Krystal said...

such a cute hat on you!

paper-doll said...

i LOVE the hat. you look so great.