I was woken up this morning by loud music (my own doing) and a message from Padre, just letting me know how good Degraves coffee is.
Degraves is a wonderful coffee shop near Flinders Lane in Melbourne, and it is around the corner from where I stayed in June. He knows I love Melbourne, and he gets PAID to go there! Tough life huh? Next time he goes, I'm going to take advantage of the free accommodation! =D
It's early Monday morning, I've had a rather full weekend, without intending it to be. The really good news is that I got LOADS of photos, so over the course of the week, I'll be posting them in relevant blogs.
What kept you out of trouble this weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Working! However it is bittersweet. I flew from Saudi Arabia, to London then back to Jordan...although I get paid to travel as well, I also have to wait on people the whole way to each destination. I wish I could goto Degraves and have a coffee there :(
Happy monday!
Or rather, it would be a happy monday if I could find my camera.. Every time I clean my house I lose something!
Oh and I need your address because without your address you don't get pretty baby shower invitations. So email me!
yay photos yay!
i posted my weekend activity on my blog ;]
<33 kisses,
mermaid
Big coffee drinker?
I love em dark and bold.
Dominican Republic has some good coffee.
Wow, I've been to Degraves St so many times and never realised there's actually a coffee place named after it, it's quite unobservant of me, but then I am oblivious to most things. I'll have to look out for it next time :D
Post a Comment