11 December 2008

Change Is As Good As A Holiday

And you know what? Sometimes holidays aren't great.

I took inspiration from Deep In Vogue, I love her hairstyle. I wanted something like that, just in a longer version. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. I may get it cut shorter... Just give it a few weeks to play with.

So. I wound up with a bob kinda thing. Woo. How exciting. Not.

BEFORE



I'll get over this, I just hate how the hairdresser styles my hair. It makes me look old. I wanted cool, I got mumsie. Once I get my hands on it, it will be ok. I hope.

AFTER


And AFTER I PLAYED WITH IT
(*I bought a curling iron*)

Colour's nice eh?

I got a bob. I really don't like bobs. Actually, bobs don't like me either, we have this mutual dislike of each other. It works for us.

Lets see how it works when I wash it hey?

13 comments:

lickmycupcakes said...

I like it, its cute!! The colour suits you awesomely, and it looks great after your curling adventure. I sure you can make it more "hip" (haha, im my dad) otherwise, ill hack it up with a scissors :P Im always cutting my hair.

Writing Backwards said...

I wanna see it straightened. Like, not blow dried, but straightening iron straightened.... with a pin curled fringe.

I may or may not have been looking at vintage 40s hair styling tutorials on youtube for the last 3 hours...

Sara said...

Love the colour! and the style's cute too =D

Allie said...

Really, bobs don't like you? I would have to disagree :) You styled it much better than the stylist, and I think you look darling.

E said...

The colour is fantastic, and I agree with Shannon - I want to see it straight, I think it'll look hot!

Tjejsajten said...

I think you look lovely! and no one REALLY likes their haircut when they first get it, anyway. The colour is marvelous too.
x

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

hey thats really cute. you should try straightening it to get a different look.
xoxo,
Micaela

Charmaine said...

very cute hair!!!!! i wish my hair was wavy!

Noemi Rochelle D said...

lovely blog!

issa said...

i adore the new hair!!

Anna Pope said...

Love your hair like this!

Te said...

I love the colour...and the style doesn't scream 'bob' nor 'mumsy'. ;)

Girl on Tour said...

See! You look so gorgeous in pink! I love the new haircut too...you look awesome!