02 December 2008

Welcome to the Family

It's ok, I'm not linked to the mafia. Remember that time a little while back, when I accidentally managed to delete or my links to you wonderful readers?

Well that forced me to do a bit of a clean up. I'd managed to have a whole lot of links to blogs I just didn't read that often. I link to people I read. I tend not to link to people just because they link to me. I think I would rather see my blog on their page and know they actually like to read my blog, rather than just having it there because I added them in the first place. Does that make sense?

I do realise that people work in different ways, but that's what gives a blog character.

SO to all my "old friends" I still love reading what you have to write, or to show.

This one is for the newbies... GAH!! I've just realised I've got LOADS of mentionables! So in no particular order they are.

LickMyCupcakes
- this crazy lady has the funniest stories. Who needs those when you've got killer tattoos? Really must do a post on those...
Gin in a Teacup - Can you tell I love my Perth bloggers? This girl is too cool.
A Book of Blair - she's only really recent, but she takes some fantastic photos
Unraveled Words - I can't quite put my finger on it, but this girl has some spunk!
Average20Something - I don't comment on this blog enough. She's hilarious. She writes to various entities (NaBloPoMo anyone?) for all the world to see.
My Purple Ink Pen - Not sure about you, but I'm often in a mood for looking at pictures. Reading lengthy blogs is not my thing. I take the time to read this girl's blog. I think you should too.
The Drifter & the Gypsy - You've got to check out the photos on this girl's blog. They are absolutely divine!
Bleach Black - generally just really cool. I think I comment on almost every post. =|
Cartoon Styles - AWESOME fashion pics, that haven't been seen on every blog under the sun!
Unwise Pedestrian - simple style that just works
Kiss My Sass - again, just a sense of style that rocks.

Then again, if you're on my list you're pretty darn cool!

5 comments:

Ryanne said...

I have spunk, YAY! You just made my extremely boring night :) xoxx

Tjejsajten said...

ahh now i'm going to be in the blogosphere forever reading up on all these new suggestions! oh well. i still find it so crazy that you posted tues. dec 2 and it's still monday here!
xx
p.s. i completely agree with you on the linking of the blogs.

Kristin and Val said...

Yeah! We love your blog too!
Kisses from Us (Val and Kristin)

* We like your music as well ;)

Te said...

Sweeeeeet. Can't wait to have a browse through these links! And I totally agree with the 'linking because you like it' rather than 'linking because you're linked to' attitude!

Em said...

YAY! There I am! Lol you are just talking about my perverted boss stories aren't you? I like your stories! I can't get over how cute you were when you were like "No wait, I was *just* kissing him" And I was telling a girl at my work your bum-tickler story!!