
Taking inspiration from fellow bloggers Miss Corrine & Shannon I'm putting thoughts into words. That's what a blog (and this blog) is about. What would your friends say about you?
I often wonder how I'm perceived, by friends, by colleagues, by management, by parents. I know how I act, what I say, how I (think I) say things and how I think people see me.
I have flaws (well, duh), but I can acknowledge them too. Sometimes I think people mistake some traits for others, seeing me in a way I didn't think possible. But I would love to get into the minds of my friends (and that's you) to see what I can do to improve me.
Life is about change, it's a good exercise to just open up the door to let it all in. Filter through it all, accept the compliments and note what you're going to do about the improvements.
I can never be you. So, what would you say?
6 comments:
Myself? I have honestly no clue. I don't think much good would come from asking the question either, haha! I know what I would say about you though- you are sweet, funny, cute, generous & awesome! I can't see anyone ever disliking you Liv!
Thanks for the comment you left me! Do you fancy swapping links?
Oh and I am in LOVE with your banner. So impressive! It is beautiful!
I know, I do exactly the same! I add almost everyone who is on my bloglist to my google reader as well. Its such a great way of keeping track of what everyone else is posting & getting a huge amount of inspiration everyday!
Any blogs you can recommend?
I do wonder what people think of me. But I think your an amazing and good-spirited woman who has many things going for her...and DOESN'T need to change! ^. ^ but that's just my opinion.
great read
www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com
I think you are gorgeous and you always look so sophisticated, even when you are not trying. This makes me very jealous seeing as I can spend 30 minutes on my hair and it looks like it's been dragged through a hedge. backwards.
You are always so bright and bubbly, but you have a sensible side too, I think you are nicely balanced :)
I don't think you need improving at all :)
Post a Comment