The gold flecks give it a depth of colour rather that showing up on the skin. Does that make sense? It's absolutely awesome. I love finding things you never knew you had.
Anyway, yesterday I was really lazy. I've been a bit off lately and I'd been seriously contemplating not going to work, but I did end up going.
I was nicely surprised by the simplicity of this outfit. Nothing creative but I think it works.
Excuse the bare feet, I don't put my shoes on til I leave the house. Have you had a good week? Two days left!!
9 comments:
Cute top! & gold flecked black sounds good, lucky you for finding it!
that top looks darling on you. pink compliments your skin tone so lovely.
i know what you mean about contemplating not going to work. i have fantasies about never working again... ahh, if only.
Aw you look cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Damn it, Em beat me to saying cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
I want your hair. Chop it all off and give it to me. :)
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTE. I win.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Dammit, I can't even beat you because it just cuts it off...
pretty--gorgeous in pink
I swear I commented on this already but mustn't have sent it properly...doh! I love that colour on you it really suits your complexion! Very pretty and girly indeed ;)
Post a Comment