I really want to get crafty & make something (no idea what though), but when it comes to the end of a work day...I really don't want to. So I've set myself a task. This year, instead of buying presents for my lovely lady friends, I'm going to make them.
The first thing I did, when I decided this, was Google it. Isn't that terrible? I can't even think of things to make.
BUT. After trawling through various sites & blogs & Google results pages, I have a short list of cute things to make & give, as well as some freakin awesome ways to wrap them!!
I'm not going to post what I'm doing on here because it would ruin the surprise. But here are a few pictures to get your creative juices flowing.

What are you doing for gifts this year?
10 comments:
I have no idea!! Ianthe and I were talking about this today - whether to buy gifts for friends or not. I really want to, but I'm pretty sure I am only going to get more and more broke in the next few weeks! lol.
And I am in no way crafty, so even googling things to make is out of my league.. You are oh so brave to try it!
What a fabulous idea! I especially want the hamburger phone (just kidding!).
:D
I can't wait to see what you come up with - I hope you do a post :)
I love all these pics together. Clever girl. Carla
Oh I love this, I started doing it last Christmas. Not only will your friends enjoy it more but you feel good because you made it! My presents usually have to do with sewing(quilts, toys, hats) but it could be anything.
personalized hand-made beaded picture frames! =D
ooh it looks like you have come up with some lovely ideas! i especially love the hamburger phone! i saw that on fredflare.com & i think i might get it for my sister. it is just so cute.
i hope you are having a lovely day!!
xox
ahhh i know just the way you feel...i seem to have barely any winter clothes DDD: oh well...can't wait for the sales after christmas.
Oooooh la la, looking forward to seeing your excellent projects! :
Oh I agree, I have felt a huge desire to be more creative and craft lately, too! I just feel like I'm in a gross rut and some craft therapy would be fun and productive. Best of luck on your projects!
Post a Comment