26 December 2008

Presents!!

I don't know about you... but I got spoilt!



Even my brother's girlfriend bought me a gift.

Aren't they the coolest?

Have a wild guess what they are...

Go on.

I dare you.

Answer?

Hugging salt & pepper shakers!!

(highlight above)




What did you get for Christmas?

.

16 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, those salt & pepper shakers are adorableee!

New DVD player, jewelry & a crapload of Vicky Secret stuff. The rest of my gifts are blah--no one ever knows what to buy me so I get gift cards and money mostly for everything. About $500 cash & $600ish gift cards.

Cash is going into my bank account & the gift cards...well they have to be spent don't they? haha.. The real fun is the day after Christmas :D.

vinny said...

I actually guessed what they were supposed to be!!!!!!!!!

Em said...

I have those!!!!!!!!!!! In pink & white! Arent they the cutest? We got ours in Singapore. I think that when u separate them they look like adorable zombies with outstretched arms :P

Mia said...

Salt and pepper, right?

Nikki D'Agostino said...

aw, I have those in black and white, I love them!! Almost as much as I love cuddles :)
I was spoilt rotten for Chrissy too, surprisingly as it was my first one away from home! Lots of gorgeous gifts

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

awww...your brother's girlfriend must be really sweet :)
xoxo,
Micaela

ash said...

i figured that was what they were! so cute and hip
where did she find them?

paper-doll said...

i guessed right!! oh oh yessss!
and they are just absolutely darling <3
merry christmassssss

*Trixie Meanie said...

i love those!

Heidi said...

Those salt and pepper shakers are adorably chic! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Krystal said...

Those are brilliant! Merry xmas xo

pinkapplecore said...

Aww those shakers are adorable, ^ ^ Hope you have a cheery New Year!

Dru!!! said...

happy holidays! Thanks for the comment on wewearthings- I finally had a chance to sit down and comment back. Love those salt and pepper shakers- I saw them a few years back and have been meaning to order some off amazon.com, but I realized I don't use salt and pepper shakers that much haha

styleexpress said...

Salt and Pepper shakers:p.. We have one in red and black! they are adorable:P

Betsey said...

ahh those are SO adorable! lovely gift!

She's Dressing Up said...

They're the cutest S&P shakers ever!