This is not the norm in my backwards town, & in a last minute dash before Christmas MD & I decided to head to the local shopping centre to pick up those last minute bits & pieces.
While we were supposed to be shopping for Christmas pressies & clothes for MD, my little eye spied a gorgeous skirt. The stores were crazy busy so I tried it on over the top of my jeans. This is a very attractive look, especially in the middle of the ladies clothing department! (Un)fortunately it was too big. The last size 10 however was no where to be found.
UNTIL...
The mannequin called me over, whispered a little secret in my ear before stripping for me!
For no other reason than to rock out my new pieces, I wore them last Monday.
Can you see the little frills at the back? *sigh* So cute!
Frills & I are in love!
Can you tell?
Some more posts are coming... I'm sorry these photo posts have taken so long!
Also - how cool is our Christmas tree? I mean to post about it earlier but clearly I forgot!
I have no idea what I'm trying to pull in this photo... looks kinda strange.
I like strange.
6 comments:
cuuute!
such a girly/feminine skirt!
I love it! Gorgeous as always.
Sooo jealous! Damn Target and their teeny size 8's!
The outfit is stunning on you. I've noticed some girls walk around in a similar outfit, with out the frills, and look so uncomfortable and restrained. But you look so happy/relaxed that you really make the outfit!
WOW beautiful outfit and style..seems you are bringing beauty to that outfit.
Post a Comment