16 December 2008

They Teach Them Young!

I'm Unfamiliar With That Game
Preschool boy: Can I play with you?
Preschool girl: Come near me and I'll stab you.

Playground
New South Wales
Australia

Overheard by: Courtney

Overheard Everywhere, Dec 15, 2008

4 comments:

pinkapplecore said...

oh dear! this reminded me of when I was a teacher's assistant for 3rd grade, I walked in and the teacher asked "what's a corn-dog?" I looked at her with disbelief. I thought " your a teacher! they serve corn-dogs at least once a week, its a hot-dog with fried batter come on" then one of the kids stood up and began to explain, " its where you knee them in the butt" O. O what????? If it wasn't for the "seriousness" the teacher was trying to portray to them I would have died laughing. One of the little girls had "corn-dogged" a little boy *laugh* learn something every day!

Em said...

That is TOO funny. Yesterday I heard a guy say "and then John Deere had an orgasm..." while he walked past! :| OK!

skgillespie said...

Kids say the weirdest things. Sometimes when I go into Kaidin's class to do reading i feel like I should carry a secret tape recorder around.

He has his best material in the bath though, as you've already seen.

The sad part is, the little girl in this quote was probably deadly serious. So much violence in schools now :(

Allie said...

OMG, that's funny, scary, and a bit sad all in one.