02 December 2008

You Thought Wrong

I didn't forget about my Saturday night at all. I'm just rather disappointed with myself and the fact that I didn't get any photos!!! D= I'm terrible. I know.

Saturday is Shannon's night off. (I don't even have to load the page to get the link, I know the website off by heart*) We decided to catch up and take ourselves out to see Quantum of Solace.

It's a very good film, and for some reason, they decide to cast someone (Olga K) who I apparently look like as the "Bond Girl". The down side to this is the fact that she has to be the first Bond Girl that Bond DOESN'T sleep with. And it's Daniel Craig!

Well I was rather shown up. Shannon looked gorgeous, & has started an upside down bag trend. Which is kinda cool in my books.

Post movie - we indulged in many samples of Baskin & Robbins - the fairy floss one actually tasted like fairy floss. But I'm not sure if it's just me, but pink & purple ice cream just doesn't seem right.

We walked the foreshore, passed many a great photo opportunity (which I will make up for) & then headed to a cafe. We swapped horror bug tales & stories of friends and family alike.

We only parted when the rain started coming down, and even then we were swapping stories as we got into our cars.

I think the best part, was feeling princess annoying her mother. Growing a baby has to be one of the most beautiful things in the world.

My weekend was VERY full, and one of the most enjoyable weekends I've had in a little while.

*Off by heart - it's a very strange phrase don't you think?

4 comments:

GirlonTour said...

Hey and I love reading YOUR blog!

But thanks for sharing this others, what a wonderful way to get to know others! Wow there just isn't enough hours in the day right?

:D

Em said...

Aww sounds lovely! Hahaha you see, I would probably buy the ice cream purely BECAUSE it's pink and purple. But that's probably not surprising coming from me!! Upside bag craze eh? I'm intrigued! I started many-a-craze in my school days :)

Ray TETAUIRA said...

yeah i've liked the new james bond too

Writing Backwards said...

That icecream had a disgusting amount of food colouring in it. I'm surprised my tongue isn't STILL pink and purple!!

Glad you had a good time honey, I certainly did :)

PS: You look so much more chic than me :)