30 December 2008

Merry Christmas to Me

Sunday's trip to the Moon meant our Christmas's were extended... we settled in and were making polite small talk before Amanda piped up with what we were all thinking.

"Is it present time yet?!"

We were seriously like little kids again. I can't remember Christmas being so exciting.

Amongst all the FANTASTIC things I received... this has to be a stand out.

Pictures were taken on my phone at the end of the day. It's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.



I decided to take photos after I'd undone the buttons that hold the choker piece in place.. which explains the random arm placement.

Also - apologies for the photo in the mirror shot. I really do need a tripod &/or a bigger bedroom.

Bambola x

5 comments:

Kez said...

I LOVE that dress!
It's so flattering!

paper-doll said...

you look amazingly cute!

amanda said...

yayyy it looks amazing! so glad it fit :)

Em said...

IT LOOKS SO AWESOME ON YOU LIV!!!!

Writing Backwards said...

Wow, that looks even more awesome than I thought it was going to.

Oh lala Miss Bond Girl :)