29 December 2008

Merry Blogger Christmas Lunch

Tara, Amanda, Me & Shannon...in doll form!

I'm sure you will have read it elsewhere... & no doubt you may just read of it again. You see, Perth has some wonderful bloggers. Fantastic, gorgeous, creative lasses who really do know how to have a good time!

Tara & Em
Em, Amanda, Shannon, Tara & I all got together for a late lunch & to exchange Christmas gifts.

Reece avoiding the camera & Em holding Ava

We also played pass-the-parcel with Ava, Shannon's gorgeous little girl. She was very well behaved, she's gonna be a star one day. She's already used to the umpteen dozen camera flashes going off!

Each of us received ourselves in doll form from Em. She's such a creative little chicken & she got them all down to a tee! Kinda scary to see yourself in a doll!!!

Be careful with Amanda. She's a violent soul! She was either trying start a fight... or trying to jump our bones! Oh, and by "our" I mean "our dolls".

Post lunch, we strolled/drove down to Dome to cool off with some iced drinks. YUM!!

The evening was spent at Sugar Blue Burlesque, their final show for the year. A fantastic performance, themed around Alice in Wonderland. It was fantastic! Favourite part being the Mad Hatter :)



The Perth Bloggers are a great group of girls & you really should take the time to check out their blogs.


That is all for today.

Some more narcissistic posts to come...


.

8 comments:

Em said...

YAY! I'm off to post my stuff now, I have like a gazillion pics!

Kate @ Très Lola said...

oh loving em's dress! super cute. & the dolls! so very awesome. & AVA. hi, cutie! makes me wish i was a perth chick so i could join in on the fun catch ups <3

Writing Backwards said...

Perth Bloggers Rulz ok? lol.

Kaidin is so cross that he didn't get a doll :)
I had so much fun - sorry I piked. Next time I promise to have more energy (or at least consume more caffeine).

Em said...

Oh noo, I should have made him one!! Poor Kaidin!

pinkapplecore said...

The Dolls are super adorable!!and so is the baby ^. ^

Ashleigh said...

Lucky you! Those are always fun....
XX

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I would like to revisit your blog and would like to read more from you.

I liked the photos, especially of the three women.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa

http://indianshortstories.wordpress.com/

http://paintingsgalleries.blogspot.com/

http://fashionterritory.wordpress.com/

paper-doll said...

i want to live there too!