16 May 2009

Before & After

I finally got my hair done. I really should wait a week before I do one of these posts because I don't think I've ever come home from the hair dressers happy. This is no exception.

BEFORE

AFTER

And what it was supposed to look like


The problem with having it styled by the hair dresser, is that my hair is way too clean. Not that I don't wash it, but I put a lot of product in my hair. If I were to style it, I could probably get it pretty close to the above. But when they do it, for some reason, it always winds up flat & shiny & pretty, and not what I'm chasing.

Now I'm gonna go have a shower to wash all the "clean-ness" out! Here's hoping that helps...


Bambola x

8 comments:

poppygallico said...

It looks really cute! I hate how hairdressers style your hair after you get it cut, and it looks nothing like how you would usually do it. "Who is this sleek-haired lady?!" I ask myself as I look in the mirror. "She looks like she actually takes time with her appearance!"

Luckily my sense of displacement disolves upon waking the next morning.

Carly said...

You have great hair, it's so thick & healthy looking. Once you wash it & sleep in it you should end up with that sexy, tousled look & you will be happy =]

amanda said...

WOW you look so different! i like it :) will look awesome once you play with it. (twitpic? haha)

pinkapplecore said...

you look so unhappy in the after, I hope you can fiddle with it to get it where you want it.

Last time I got my hair cut the lady cut my bangs wrong and it gave me this horrible cowlick if I didn't straighten my bangs every morning, that was getting old fast, so i cut them my self into straight across bangs.

hope you have an awesome weekend!

Penny said...

I completely understand about the feelings you get after going to the hairdresser! My hair is always pretty flat afterwards too. But usually it takes a couple of weeks and I'm used to the new style

- Renée - said...

Wow you look so different with your hair that way! It's kinda cute! I'm sure after washing it and styling you can get pretty close to way you want it.

Jessica said...

i like it. you look pretty =)

Zmaga said...

It seems that we can never get what we want - my hair would probably go the way you want your hair to, but would never be flat and shiny unless I go to the hair dresser's, though I would love it to be flat and shiny!
Girls and their hair... to hard to handle ;)