29 May 2009

My Weekend Plans

My plans for this Foundation Day weekend, involve the following.


Sleep & Sleep ins

Fresh, hot coffee in the morning

Op Shopping

Bicycle Rides


Reading on the grass in the sun

Watching My Fair Lady with my lady love

Cuddles

What have you got planned?


Bambola x

9 comments:

pinkapplecore said...

omg with the cuddles....gah that's cute. <3

I enjoy reading outside, it's really refreshing, have a wonderful holiday!

Aditya said...

seems like you gonna have a nice weekend.
I have study plans which will definitely be changed in the next few minutes.

Scribbles said...

We're already a third of the way through our long weekend here. We went out to dinner (Nandos chicken=yum) and Star Trek last night and then ran errands today (optometrist for PM in the morning, two diff malls in the afternoon for us). Tomorrow will be a big church service and then laxing out and we want to go on a drive somewhere on Monday... get the heck out of AKL :D

xnapoleonx said...

It will be limited to hot coffee and writing my thesis here

Zmaga said...

Lucky you! I'm dreaming about this kind of weekend.

jambam said...

oh yes, reading on the grass in the sun, sleeping in, mm sounds good! x

Zeeshan Sattar said...

I Have to study for the exam on monday :(

Girl on Tour said...

Well my weekend is over! We have ours on Thursdays and Fridays here - boo hoo. But I still like to think Saturday and Sundays are my weekends anyway.

Mine was spent flying back from Austria!

:D

vinny said...

That hot drink sure looks tasty..