04 May 2009

What Am I?

I'm a world away, when you're at your worst
I'm waiting for you to call for me
I'm wanting to do this with you, but I can't

You've no idea how frustrating that is
You've no idea how much I want to help
You've no idea how much easier this would be if you'd just call

Then I'm with you, and things get easier
Then those walls aren't so hard to tear down
Then you can see the light peeking through

Life get's easier and you forget about me
What used to be so hard is now normal
And you have no need for me anymore

Before I know it, I'm a world away
Waiting for you to call for me

Love
Your Own Determination

Thoughts? This wasn't quite what I had in mind when I started writing.... but I'm used to things not going to plan.

Bambola x

7 comments:

E said...

That's great you do so much creative writing. It definitely inspires me to try and do more. Great poem!

Sara said...

I like! An eloquently written reminder :)

amanda said...

i adore this.

Zeeshan Sattar said...

aww Love it

Farah said...

hey, that was really nice very beautifully written.

pinkapplecore said...

I really liked it, the flow was spot on.

cuileann said...

It's very true...