26 May 2009

Why Couldn't I Have Seen This Yesterday

I often check out the horoscopes at Elle.com, for a while they were scarily accurate, then they kinda missed the mark for a while.

Yesterday however, they were dead on.

Mood swing alert! Today, you’re riding the emotional rollercoaster like you had a day pass to Six Flags. Hold off on making any important decisions until later this week. Right now your heart is overruling your head, causing blurry thinking. Avoid being too rigid or hardcore with yourself. Some nurturing is called for. Surround yourself with friends who know how to dole out the TLC. Treat yourself to a healthy dinner or spring for organic ingredients if you’re cooking at home.

I'm never one to blame astrology for my behaviour, I have a fiery personality, & I'm a Ram. I don't have a fiery personality because I'm a Ram, they're totally separate points.

Even still, I was on a major rollercoaster yesterday and into this morning, I can make my way to logical thought, but following through on it is where I'm coming unstuck. I'll get there eventually.


Bambola x

4 comments:

pinkapplecore said...

I send you a virtual hug!!! <3

Em said...

Hope you can manage to get sticky again my dearest x

LENORENEVERMORE said...

that's the reality of life...it's ups & downs of a roller coaster ride...seat belt on please... ;)
~Better & lovelier days ahead!

XO*

boubou said...

Bonjour !
Its the first time i visit your blog and find the post so interesting :)
im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanan be inspired by my collages or just dream , com and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime