I love her……so I fight for her. It is what lovers do. there is no dichotomy: lover or fighter? It is lover/fighter both. I fought to get her, so I fight to keep her while I’m with her. I do not understand those who fight only to get back what they have lost.
You should have been fighting all along.
You should have been fighting all along.
[original credit]
This is a good thing to live by, with anything we cherish.
Bambola x
8 comments:
I love that :)
So very true
That blog kind of reminds me of I Wrote This For You (http://pleasefindthis.blogspot.com/).
so true <3
I fought too Bambola
I found so much that after years I realized that he was just standing in the audience watching me. He was never there with me. I broke down then. I never should have looked for him, I do repent and regret sometimes.
Love for me is unconditional, cuz i see no other way of its existence
Really recognisable for me at the moment
That's a beautiful thought. It reminds me that love isn't easy, and people often give up without remembering to fight.
this is beautiful.
Post a Comment