28 May 2009

Lucky Me!!


I was ever so surprised and excited out of my mind when I got an email from the Sassy Miss Lisa. Of all the people in the Blogosphere, she wanted to interview me! The 20-something no one from the most isolated capital city in Australia, or the world... I forget which. This made me, as she would say, "jump-in-the-air happy"! Seriously, I think I had a grin to challenge the Cheshire Cat & a few OhMyGods were yelled, in the privacy of my own car of course (yes I check emails in the car).

You can read the interview here!

Make sure you check out the rest of her site ok? She has loads of great finds weaved into each page. She is oh-so retro cool, has killer charm, and a NOSE-RING! *yes, that makes her cool*. Tell her Liv sent you.


Bambola x

8 comments:

deep_in_vogue said...

Great interview, babe!

Zeeshan Sattar said...

Congratz

oops_pig said...

I believe we live in the most isolated capital city in both the country and the world.

*wanders off to read*

Sara said...

Your dad made you do it! hehe, wow!

Lisa said...

Miss Liv - it was a total treat to have you come play in my world o' sassification - you're a huge, huge helping of awesome sauce and I LOVE you and your blogginz mostest!

Thanks for the blog love too, and glad you love the nose ring, I have a tounge piercing too - love me the tatts and piercings!

Mwwwoooaaaahhhh xoxo

Sunniva said...

Congratulations on being interviewed ;) I'm on my way to read it now xoxo

- Renée - said...

Thats awesome! :)

*Trixie Meanie said...

Yay!
Loved the interview and especially loved the quote "Why stop dreaming when you wake up?" -Im going to remember that one.