11 May 2009

Got One

I managed to get a photo of an outfit I wore when I went out on Saturday night. I was going to my first ever "Dub Night" and I had absolutely no idea what I was in for, or what I should wear.

I resorted to the my latest creature comfort outfit. Tights, bandage skirt & an oversized tee. It worked and I didn't feel out of place, almost at all.


I had so much fun & enjoyed being out on the town again. I'll definitely be at the next 'Dub Night'.... whenever that may be.

I hope your weekend was just as good, if not better than mine.


Bambola x

6 comments:

cuileann said...

Bandage skirt? New vocaaab!

Dane said...

Thats such a cute outfit on you! More please!

- Renée - said...

Awesome!!

Desiree said...

You look so effortlessly cool. :)

AD said...

you so rock in that outfit!
hope it was all worth it!

amanda said...

you look gorgeous missy x