31 May 2009

Yesterday's Highlight

Seeing as MD's bike doesn't fit in the back of my car, I decided to just ride around the suburb, I'm pretty lucky, the area around where they live is just beautiful with lakes and pathways, palm trees everywhere and loads of green grass to laze about on.

I packed myself some treats in my cool new bag I picked up at the op shop & headed off in search of shade & grass.


Like I said, there are lakes everywhere & it didn't take long to find one to settle next to. I even had a lonely palm tree keep me company.


The blanket is one from my place, left there by the previous owner. It's one of those blankets you just have to have, but can never remember where you bought it.


You probably can't see too much detail of the bag here, but it is awesome. I was so happy when I found it, zippers & drawstring openings, all leather & slouchy. Perfection.


I sat and read for about half an hour before heading back home, with weather like this, one shouldn't be cooped up in the house.

The weather is supposed to turn today, cold, wet & miserable. Just the right kind of weather for friends, movies, hot chocolate, popcorn, and of course, cuddles!


Bambola x

10 comments:

amanda said...

ps LOVE the backpack.

amanda said...

yesss nasty weather *crosses fingers* how are you enjoying the book? x

jambam said...

oh that sounds like a great morning, i would do that if my bike wasn't rusty, sigh x

Em said...

YAY sounds lovely and those pictures are awesome :) Haha Amanda..

pinkapplecore said...

aw, it seems like you had a "calming" day ^. ^

AD said...

i wish i was there where you were!

Dane said...

Aww what a nice day.. and I love that bag! Lets see it in an outfit shot =)

Amelia said...

The lake looks so nice! This sounds like fun.

seacity said...

i want to buy a bike and go to anywhere taking photos while i ride it.

see you!
xxx

Ancarol said...

Sounds nice and relaxing life : ) enjoy so much !! i want