03 May 2009

My First

I finally picked up my leather jacket today! Do you know how unbelievably excited I am?

It looks just as awesome as I remember & makes even a sweet frilly top look kinda hard core. Just like me no?


Yeah, I'm so tough! Can't you tell?


Isn't the stitching detail just fantastic?

It also has a double collar which can be zipped all the way up. This little baby is going to keep me very warm!


Bambola x

5 comments:

amanda said...

you are so adorable.
looks awesome my love!

cuileann said...

Nice!

Gem said...

dude, it's HOT! love it :D

Te said...

I got my first leather jacket in March of last year, it was way too hot to wear it..but I didn't anyway! I love the thing to death, I'd sleep in it..if that wasn't weird. Yours looks great! Looking badass ;)

- Renée - said...

That jacket is hot!