
Not too much going on lately, besides what I've already shared. I would, however, like to shout out to some of my new readers!!
I'm really sorry if I've missed anyone but these lovely people have caught my eye & have lovely blogs as well.
Carly @ That Was Just A Dream
Athena @ Let's Fly Away Now <3
Rene`e @ Rene`e's World
Penny @ Marmalade Skies
Theresa Antoinette @ A Book That's Open
and last but not least
Humble @ Humble Happenings
Hope you enjoy reading their blogs as much as I do
Bambola x
8 comments:
You are so kind, thank you for the shout out! :)
I sent you an email thanking you for taking the time to read my novel (aka my last blog post lol). Just fyi, not sure if you received it. thanks so much again!
xoxo
Aw thanks, sweet.
You could say I've been stalking you for awhile haha :D
sweeet photo. as i am reading elle decor.
That's so nice of you! I'm going to check out their blogs now :D
that is really a sweet gesture :)
Awww thanks for tagging me! Your blog is really great as well!
I have just discovered your blog, and I love it!!
this is sweet! xx
Post a Comment