03 May 2009

She's Perfectly Imperfect

Day 231 of 365 saw Christy of 365 Drawings come up with a simple creation of a little lady full of love.


For some reason the picture stuck with me & I asked if I could paint her & keep her at my house. Christy kindly agreed. So, 4 months later, I finally finished her.


I did take a little creative license with the colours, but I'm quite happy with the way she turned out. A little rough around the edges, but adorable just the same.



So Christy, thank you very much for letting me have your girl. She will be well taken care of.


Bambola x

8 comments:

- said...

aww! she's adorable

amanda said...

ahhh that looks frickin AMAZING miss! so so so cool.

Carly said...

Very, very cute. This would look perfect framed, on the wall.

*Trixie Meanie said...

This is the coolest thing- I am so flattered! She looks great! Thanks for making my day!
-Christy

pinkapplecore said...

aw, that is so cute!! I love the design.

Zeeshan Sattar said...

:)

cuileann said...

:) Happiness.

hfm said...

So adorable.
Cute.